Refund & Return Policy
- 100% refund will be issued for orders cancelled before production begins.
- Any request for cancellation of project or refund must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quotations and Orders
- Once you have requested a quotation, we will provide a quotation for the performance of the specific service mentioned in the quotation. Quotations are not binding on us and a contract will only come into effect when we issue an order after you have approved the quotation and either signed it or sent us your signed purchase order.
- Quotations are given on the basis of your description of the original works, the purpose of the translation and any other instructions. We reserve the right to request any reasonable alterations in such description, if the description provided by you is inaccurate.
- Any quotation provided by us is valid for 30 days from date of its issuance.
- These terms and conditions shall apply to any order. In the event of a discrepancy between the provisions of these terms and conditions and the terms contained in an order, the provisions in the order shall prevail.
- The dates for delivery of the translated works, or the timetables for carrying out the services, are approximate only.
- We will not be liable in any circumstances for the consequences of any delay in delivery or performance or failure to deliver or perform if the duration of the delay is not substantial or if the delay or failure is due to circumstances beyond our control, including without limitation, late delivery or late performance or non-delivery or non-performance by suppliers or subcontractors, shortage of labor, an act of God, fire, inclement or exceptional weather conditions, industrial action, hostilities, governmental order or intervention (whether or not having the force of law).
- Posting or delivery to a carrier (including post, facsimile, e-mail) for the purpose of transmission to you shall, for the purposes of the contract, constitute delivery to you. Risk in the translated works shall pass to you on delivery.
- We may deliver by installments in such quantities as we may reasonably decide; such installments shall be separate obligations and no breach in respect of one or more of them shall entitle you to cancel any subsequent installments or repudiate the contract as a whole.
Price for Services, Delivery Methods & Timing of Orders
- Price for services and turn-around time is determined on a project by project basis and will be as stated in your official quote for services received from Alexander Translation.
- Unless otherwise specified in your official quote for services, delivery will be made via email.
- Alexander Translation will supply a client with an estimate of the additional time and cost before beginning the modifications or additions.
Terms and methods of payment
- Clients shall pay Alexander Translation the fees for the services provided as stipulated in Alexander Translation’s invoice.
- In the event of late payment of an invoice, the client will be subject to a finance charge of 0.05 percent per day on any outstanding balance, or the maximum permitted by law, whichever is lower, plus all expenses of collection (including reasonable attorney’s fees).
Cancellation of service
- Should a client or Alexander Translation default, the client will be obliged to pay a sum calculated according to services completed at the time of the cancellation and all work in progress.
- In the event of cancellation,Alexander Translation will be obliged to hand back to the client all original material and data provided or delete the materials received from the client. In additionAlexander Translation will hand over all glossaries and dictionaries made under the projects.
- Neither party will be held responsible for delays or non-fulfillment when these are due to events and/or causes of force majeure, non-attributable to either party.
- Alexander Translation will correct the following errors free of charge: incorrect translation, omission, spelling errors, grammatical errors, and failure to follow any approved glossaries.
- Clients recognize that Alexander Translation will not bear any responsibility or obligation for possible errors of translation, unless such errors are indicated in writing within thirty (30) days of the delivery of the final material to the client.
- Alexander Translation’s sole obligation with respect to any errors indicated within this time period will be that of correcting the final material free of charge.
Limits of responsibility
- Alexander Translation shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or claims made against clients by third parties, resulting from the services carried out by Alexander Translation, or for cost of procurement of substitute services, regardless of the object or manner of the action, and that the damages be of a contractual or non-contractual nature, and or their predictability by Alexander Translation, independently of what is set out in the proposals and associated documents.
- Alexander Translation will be responsible for the return, loss or any possible damage to the original material.
Declarations and warranties
- Clientsdeclare and guarantee a) that the original material is owned by him and is free for his use and b) that the translation of the original material and the publication, distribution, sale or other use of the final material does not violate any author‘s rights, trademarks, patent or other third party rights.
- Alexander Translation does not guarantee that the use of the final material or of material contained within it does not violate any trade secrets, author‘s rights, trademarks, patents or other third party rights.
Title and ownership
- All rights relative to the original and final materials, and any author‘s rights, patents, technology and commercial secrets are and remain solely and exclusively with the client.
- Alexander Translation reserves the right to withhold the final material as a guarantee of payment by a client of the entire sum agreed upon.
- The nature of the work commissioned and all information given by a client to Alexander Translation shall be subject to the utmost confidentiality.
- Alexander Translation must not, without the prior written consent of the client, publicly divulge or bring any such information to the attention of third parties, with the exception of authorized collaborators or subcontractors authorized by Alexander Translation, whose operational or consultative roles require them to have access to this information.
- The above guarantee does not apply in cases where Alexander Translation is required by law to communicate such information, or when such information is in or comes into the public domain independently from any divulgence on the part of Alexander Translation.
- Any clients shall indemnify Alexander Translation, his agents, managers, staff, employees, collaborators, representatives and assignees against any loss, damage, cost or expense, including legal costs, deriving from or connected with any claim or legal action concerning (a) the execution of this contract; (b) the client‘s violation of contractual declarations and guarantees; (c) the production, publicity, promotion, sale or distribution of any material on behalf of the client; (d) any duty, tax, tariff or similar charge laid down by law or by the production, publicity, promotion, use, importation, licensing or distribution of any material on behalf of the client; (e) any claim for damages through the violation by the final material of any author‘s rights, trademarks, industrial patents or other rights.
Modifications to Terms of Service
- Alexander Translation may change these terms and conditions at any time. Upon any change to the terms and conditions, Alexander Translation will post appropriate notification herein.
We take precautions to protect your information. We do not collect sensitive information online at this time. This site is for informational purposes only. We request that you not send sensitive information (credit card numbers, etc.) via email as it is not secure.
Changes to this Statement
Alexander Translation Ltd. will review and may update this Policy& Terms periodically.
For more information contact us directly via email or call us. We are here to meet your needs.